Ali Hickman [click here to email me]

I'm currently working in Nam two days per week, which is cool as I get to see Dunc and visit all the fantastic shops up there! On the other days I work from home which is cool too as I get to be a semi-normal Mum on those days… Still not sure what I'm going to do at the end of May, but plenty of time to make up my mind. If anyone has any jobs going at their place then please let me know, in case I decide to move on…

There are photos on www.flickr.com/photos/hickmanali from the last few do's, and I'll be adding all my scooter jaunts to this too!

1 messages:

Blogger Senor Dunc said...

its been an absolute pleasure working with you, ali. we've had a lot of fun. thanks for being there for me when I was crying in the hallway from stress, crying in the kitchen from being dumped, and crying with laughter finding that dude on the database that we knew. you rock. xxx

5:34 pm 

Post a Comment

<< Home